Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nothing Says Lovin like something form the oven.

Made chocolate chip cookies today. Super Yummy and Guilt free since I didn't eat cookie dough, but did have 2 little cookies. They were good, but I am done with them now. The Kids were super happy to have fresh cookies since we haven't had any in a while.

1 lb Butter (4 sticks)
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
4 eggs
1 Teaspoon Soda
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
5 Cups Flour
2 (12oz ) bags Chocolate Chips, 1 Semi-Sweet & 1 Milk Chocolate
A dash of cinnamon
Mix butter and Sugar; add eggs, soda, salt, vanilla, cinnamon; mix well; add 3 cups flour, and chocolate chips, then the rest of the flour; mix well; roll in to balls; bake at 325* for 15-20 minutes until light brown.

They were very yummy, and went great with milk. Maybe since a diet isn't happening I can make more yummy food that I have been avoiding since I hoped to loose weight and now, I just don't care. I taped them and hope to get some editing done and posted on youtube soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment