Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sew Eco Mommy of TWO!?!

SO I just found out on Sunday that I am expecting again. I couldn't be happier about the new addition to our family. It came just as I was starting to pick out the patterns and fabric for my new wardrobe, so I will put that project on the back burner and start working on some maternity clothing for myself and then I have a few baby things I'd love to make. As such, I put the baby underwear on hold because potty training is very important that it happens before the new baby comes in December. Also with my due date being 12/1/2011 I have some Christmas stuff that I am going to have to get on the stick and get fininshed before November. So I have been looking on cute clothes that will grow with my belly and cute baby stuff for the new baby, and some fun stuff for Andrew. We also have tons of stuff to do around the house to get ready for our sweet bundle. I have a few home projects that will also be making their way up and some cooking for the family so that we can eat healthy and well during and after our wait.
So Baby K or J will be joining our family December and I am super excited about that. Keep Checking back for sewing updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment