Friday, January 7, 2011

Thsi weekend....

This weekend I will be working on a few things.
  1. Baby underwear. Andrew told me today he wanted underwear not a diaper. It is a great sign for potty training. But since I have yet to make his underwear I need to get in gear so he can start in the morning.
  2. I have an old comforter that I am going to cut up and make dog beds with for my grandmother's dogs. It has been sitting for months and I need to get it out of my house an in her dogs house.
  3. I have the fabric for 2 more skirts and some extra scrap fabric to practice my shirt pattern and the Pj's pants.
  4. I'd like to make more of the little pillows I made, ( I made Andrew, Treyce and Hailey one) I want to make a few for the daycare kids for naptime. {Emma, Madison, Savannah, Tauren, Eve, Kyra} I'd like to have them made before the new girls start on Tuesday.
  5. I have several little girl dresses that need to be washed and ironed, and fixed up a bit for the girl's dress up trunk.
I am hoping to get it all finished BUT I do have a bit of house work that needs to be done, and Kevin is giving me the storage shed off the deck to put my crafts and stuff. He will move his stuff to the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment