Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby Shower for my sweet little Hope.

I am throwing a baby shower for me sweet baby niece Hope. My brother, Sean is having his first baby and I wanted to throw him a shower for his new little baby. This is April's 3rd baby. I am planning on having it at the end of the month. around the 27th which is Sunday. I want to have it at my house, but am not sure how well that would work with grandma. I know we have lots of stairs and that might not be the best route. I'll need to talk to her first and see how she feels about doing it that way or if she just wants to have it at her house and go from there. I have no clue about my theme, or food, or anything yet. It will be a small shower I think since it is just two of her friends maybe a sister of hers and them our family. I have an idea about the cake, and I know a few other things I want to do for the shower. I have a good idea of gifts, since we have a few extra baby items we plan to give them, and there are a few new things I'm planning on picking up. I'll have to figure out where first and then we can go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment