Thursday, December 9, 2010

3rd project ~~~ Christmas Scarf~~~

3rd project ~~~ Christmas Scarf~~~

So I have a pattern from Red Heart and it is SB300-006 Crochet Mile-A minute Scarf (Pattern can be found at the link below) I'm making mine with 0360 Cafe from Red Heart and 0312 Black from Red Heart. CA is the Cafe and CB is Black in my scarf.

I have been putting doing this project off because it looked like it might be hard and I'd have trouble with it, BUT it has been very easy and gone super fast after the starting chain of 240 in lass then a day I have most of it finished. Once you get the pattern down it does go very fast. I may be making one for these for myself after Christmas is over and I have time to make for me again.

As of right now I just finished the first 2 rows and an starting with the black (rows 3-4) and then 5 will be cafe again. Will post pictures once it is finished. Maybe tomorrow? Could be!?

http://www.coatsandclark.com/crafts/crochet/projects/accessories/sb300-006+crochet+mile-a-minute+scarf.htm

1 comment:

  1. I made my Aunt the brown and black Scarf, my sister black and hot pink and Mariah a Black and green scarf, and Tauren a blue and purple. I wanted to make April a green scarf for christmas but since I was still working on them on christmas eve I just had to push it back and make one for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete