Tuesday, December 14, 2010

4th Project ~~~ Emma's Ladybug Scarf~~~

4th Project ~~~ Emma's Ladybug Scarf~~~

So Emma's 3rd birthday is Saturday and we are going to her party and I was looking at toys, but I honestly don't have a clue what she has. I know that she loves hats and scarfs, and also ladybugs. So I am making her a Ladybug hat and scarf. I'm using the same pattern (SB300-006 Crochet Mile-A-Minute Scarf) but I only chained 130 and then fallowed that pattern from then on. She is only 3 and I thought that a big scarf would be hard for her to manage. I'm using the colors 0319 Cherry Red and 0312 Black. Once I am done I will get some cute ladybug buttons and sew then on the ends of the scarf. I'm also using the pattern and making a very short one to make her a hat that matches. I am almost done with the scarf (only took maybe 2.5 hours)

1 comment:

  1. Project completed and given to Emma who loved the Lasybug Scarf and Hat set. It worked out great for her birthday and I am glad to have made he something special.

    ReplyDelete