Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Welcome to my blog... Hope to learn some fun stuff along the way.

So WELCOME to my blog about sewing and making things for my family and myself. I have been thinking about making my own clothing since I was a little girl and love making my old things over (not a great seamstress, but hope to get better thru this adventure) 

My husband thought it would be cool if I could make my own clothing and clothing for our son and further children. Not only will it save on cost of buying for a family every year, but with working on loosing weight I can make my clothing fit and not go out and buy new things everything my size changes. He will for the most part be keeping buying his clothing because Jeans are hard and might cost more to make then he could buy them. I will be making his underwear and PJ pants. Our whole family will still be buying socks and coats and gloves ( I can make scarfs and hats now) My little adventure might even take over in our home and be able to make some of our basic household needs.

I hope to learn alot and maybe you'll learn something too.

1 comment:

  1. You should talk to Renny about making jeans. She made herself some and they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete