Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just finished!!!!

I just finishes my skirt! I am so excited! Ya it's not the best in the world but it is my best and I am so freaking happy with how it came out. I hate that I can't post pictures for the iPhone because I so would. I'll have to get out my old camera and take a few I can post in the morning one I get to a computer.

So I would have been finished last night the skirt only took a few hours total, but my husband and I bought our first car last night and when we got home, at 9PM had to get baby to bed and eat then head to bed ourselves. I am very pleased with my new skirt and it wasn't as hard as I was thinking it would be. Next time I will try a different pattern because I feel that this one is shorter then I would normally wear. Being a mommy I like a bit longer skirts. I try to get a few picts uploaded soon and let you know what my next project is.

No comments:

Post a Comment